View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 12:10 PM
Fangirl49
Elite Fan

Ive got to watch it. My internet connection is crap today so idk if I will.

I just had to comment. Who else could want her to forget? Not Red. I beleive him as well. We know she remembered what he wanted forgotten.

I too think she shot her father and he died. I don't think red would lie. Just who all was in the house and when did it happen.

Ok kaplans memory is that Liz father had kidnapped her. Katarina was trying to get her back. And "our" Red is maybe the Raymond that katarina mentions who knows Sam. So if katarina went to get Liz back from "Red" why is she working with him at the end. We also know from Red that he couldn't save them both so he chose Marsha. Implying that he got her out of the fire not Katarina. Damn it I'm about to talk myself into the Red is Katarina theory.

So I got to watch it. My favorite scene is when that guy tells Red 15 seconds wont matter and Red beats the crap out of him. And why didn't you remind me this is the I told you so episode. I absolutely love that scene with Red and Luther. Red is smiling and yet he looks positively lethal.

I tried to pay attention to the brain washing part. So first we hear a man hide Liz. That man didn't sound like Red. Then Liz says where is she. Maybe that is Katarina coming. But she hears them arguing about the fulcrum. Why would they be arguing about that if Kat is there to save Liz? And the man says his life depends on it. So is that lizs father she's arguing with? Did kat steal the fulcrum to trade for Liz? But Liz had it the whole time. Could Red be there looking for the fulcrum by coincidence?

I'm actually wondering if Red kidnapped Liz to make Katarina give him the fulcrum. But that goes against what we know.

I love when Red finds Liz. He is not going to continue letting Liz go through this if it will hurt her. I love the scene. And I never noticed it before but I beleive Liz is hearing Red in her mind telling her don't go in the room. Instead look for the fulcrum. He knows what happened. That she killed her father. And he is trying to stop her from finding out

I made myself watch the red Liz ending even though I hate it. How we go from so much affection to her accusing him again. She never gives him a chance. She just assumes he is not there for her. Just the fulcrum and she's wrong.

Here's a thought. How did the fulcrum get in the rabbit. I remember Kate sewing it up.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 07-30-2017 at 05:31 PM