View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 11:59 AM
frvs
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x09 "Disclosure"

8x09 "Disclosure"

Summary: John and Monica hang out, and later Dana spills the beans.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x09 "Disclosure"

Quote:
Review By: Gothic Spook

"Brad and I found it a couple years back at a bookstore in Cyprus. Thought we’d pick up a copy for you, and give it to you when the occasion called for it." - Monica Reyes

Raise your hands if you remember what the book was??? *raises hand!* Hehehe, what do you think John's reaction will be when he sees it?

More insights into Dana's dark and mysterious past. She lets her heart show to John! Have your tissues at the ready!

Marita and Dana play a little trick on Krycek. Fellatia Blow and Candy Caine ... should they look familiar to him?

John reveals a little more about his past with Monica!
Monica decides what she's going to do now she's not with the FBI, will Brad be against her plans?

And Knowle is still out to get Krycek ... I cant wait until he does!

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x13 "Highly Sensitive"

8x13 "Highly Sensitive"

Summary: Monica's senses are overwhelming and becoming too much for her to handle alone, while Knowle finds some top secret information hidden away at the Pentagon.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x13 "Highly Sensitive"

Quote:
Review By: Emma Keturah

"You’re the only one who finds a way to help me." - Monica Reyes

Who is Monica talking to? In an emotional scene Monica finds some well-deserved peace. Has she finally found a way to control her gift? Does it have something to do with John Montgomery at the Facility?

It's a busy couple of days for that sexy beast Knowle as he makes an important discovery at the Pentagon and has a change forced upon his life. (Face it Knowle, it's been a long time coming). Knowle lovers rejoice! He recieves lots of 'screentime'! *Cheers!*

Three syllables: Fan-tas-tic!