View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 07:54 PM
shippers11
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
^ everything you said. the Melisandre scene was so telling. the whole episode build Jon/Dany up and it is clear they will feel attracted to each other. not only because those two make great rulers side by side but also because all the parallels, their character traits, their destiny, their sense of justice and ruling, everything fits together. it makes no sense for them not getting together.
I have always thought that the Song of Ice and Fire was their story. Daenerys is Jon's destiny and he is hers. This Sunday we're going to see an immediate mutual attraction. Daenerys will have a private scene with Jon where she gets deep. She's going to tell him somethings she hasn't told anyone else. This is just the beginning. Their relationship will grow stronger with each episode. In episode six is when they are going to fall in love. The love is already going to be there. In that episode it's going to be a scene where Daenerys and Jon will spell that out to the audience. I have tons of posts on Tumblr talking about what I think will happen in season 8. One thing I know for sure is Jonerys will be heavily feature in all six episodes.