View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 12:37 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i finally watched! loved it even more than 7x01 so much is sure!

Arya and Hot Pie warmed my heart. and then Nymeria! i was in tears. but why did she turn away? and what did Arya mean with "that's not you"?
I get it now. In season one when Ned was talking to Arya about learning to be the proper little lady like Sansa was, Arya said to Ned that "wasn't her". She wanted to learn how to sword fight instead of how to dance. So when Arya said that to Nymeria (it was a call back to her and Ned conversation) it was her understanding that Nymeria has a pack to lead therefore she can't expect Nymeria to go back to being her pet direwolf. It's not her anymore. She's no longer Arya's pet. It symbolizes that they both have changed since they last saw each other.

Quote:

Originally Posted by running wild

Waiting for my babes (Jon & Dany) to meet. and I just adore Tyrion talking about Jon, honestly.
I am looking forward to it too. I think that is how they are going to find out the truth about Jon's parentage. Dany said she's will burn anyone who do not bend a knee/or disloyal to her. We all know that the king of the North will not bend a knee to anyone. So I think that Dany will have him burned, and when he walk out of the flames unharmed that how they will find out.

Quote:
The conversation with Varys was amazing! Really shows that she isn't completely trusting and forgetting about the past, and also shows exactly why Varys has done everything he has done and why He is one that truly has played the game but trying to get what it
I liked the conversation between Varys ,and Dany too. It a call back to the conversation between Ned and Varys when Ned ask Varys who did he served, and Varys said he does what was best for the realms. I liked the conversation but I think it would have been more fitting if she had this conversation with Varys when he first join.

Quote:
The ending was great, I felt bad for Theon, but he really had no chance, I wish Yara wouldn´t die, i dont care about the other one.
I was a little disappointed in Theon, but I realized if he tried to fight Euron , Euron would have killed him and Yara. This way they both live