View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 06:45 AM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

I love the episode!!

So, my thoughts are all over the place But let's start with Daenerys... she is awesome!! And I love how he is in charge and not letting Ellaria or even Ollena take over in the decisions. I found it very entertaining seeing the back and forth between Ellaria and Tyrion and how he pointed out that killing Myrcella was such a low move, and how Ellaria is still bitter about Oberyn's death (the woman did love him!).
The conversation with Varys was amazing! Really shows that she isn't completely trusting and forgetting about the past, and also shows exactly why Varys has done everything he has done and why He is one that truly has played the game but trying to get what it's best for the whole kingdom. I like his honesty with her
And the things Ollena said also is very true So it's important for Daenerys to have people showing her all sides so she can make the better decision from all point of views.
Great plan to take over Westeros! Very clever to not use the Unsullied to put King's Landing under siege, or else that could backfire against Daenerys. And even smarter to take away Casterly Rock from the Lannisters, it's like after the fall, Cersei won't have a place to go
Ohhh Tyrion telling Daenerys that he liked Jon and making the case for her to try to ally forces with him was so AWESOME Which made the scene of Jon getting the raven's message with the "bastard's quote" and having Sansa actually say that Tyrion was kind to her even better I want them all to meet!

I have to say that I like that both Davos and Sansa are a bit weary of Tyrion's invitation to go to Dragonstone But once Jon received Sam's message and announced that he was going to accept once again Sansa couldn't wait to just undermine his decision in front of everybody and then as soon as she learned she would be in charge it was like "oh okay then go already" I know she wants to be in charge, but seriously it made it seem like she clearly wasn't worried about Jon but was concerned about losing Winterfell again.
And LF is just so annoying and yet he knows how to push people's buttons, which makes me worries a LOT about him staying behind in Winterfell while both Jon and Davos and Tormund are away.

Arya meeting up with Hot Pie was also a great scene I like how they became friends after what they've been through together, and how they both are survivors in their own way. He is so funny LOVE that we found out she didn't know that Winterfell was back in Stark's hands and that's why she didn't go home (makes a lot more sense now that she was heading South) And as soon as she found out we could see how divided she was in deciding where to go. Of course it goes without me saying that I was thrilled to see her choosing to go North
And then the meeting with the wolves was intense! I was so happy to see Nymeria again, because it had to be her, right? Or else why wouldn't the pack of wolves not attack Arya after surrounding her?! I'm really curious to see them meeting up again. And I guess that Arya and Jon won't meet so soon since she's heading back, but he just left but I'll be very happy to see her and Sansa reuniting

Poor Jorah! That greyscale sure evolved quickly... and the Meisters aren't much help (very cold stance towards the sick actually), but I love that whenever Sam hears that something is forbidden, his first act is to defy that and do it anyways I really hope that he manages to cure Jorah, or at least find a way to get him a bit better so he can meet Daenerys again

Now about Sam's father, I like how he didn't flip sides at the first opportunity to betray Ollena, but interesting that Jaime managed to make him waver on that...
And speaking of Jaime, I'm so disappointed that he's still 100% by Cersei's side I really had hopes that his loyalty towards her would weakened this season, but it's not looking like that.

Euron really started off with a bang! His attack to the fleet was very intense! I don't like the Sand Snakes, but it was good to see them being killed by him instead of it being done by some random guy. And poor Theon! I don't like the character, but he was starting to recover and showing that he was redeeming himself, I felt so sorry when he saw all the terror going on and really lost it And I got even sadder because Yara felt betrayed by him running away and leaving her behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Sam told Norah that he was with his father when he died. Was that the first time Jorah learned of his father's death?]
No, Tyrion had told Jorah that his father had been killed by mutineers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Sansa is getting on my nerves. I think whatever little finger is whispering in her ear is starting to get to.

What did Little family finger say to Jon that made him want to kill him?
I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like that about Sansa... which sucks because even though she is not my favorite, I actually like her.

LF said that he loves Sansa just like he loved Catelyn which is so very creepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
Grey Worm and Missandei - beautiful. i have nothing more to add. and finally!
they form a great couple, and their development has been really well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
but where is our Bran/Jon/Sansa reunion????

Arya and Hot Pie warmed my heart. and then Nymeria! i was in tears. but why did she turn away? and what did Arya mean with "that's not you"?
right?! I was waiting for Jon to at least receive a message from Edd saying that Bran was at the Wall.

And I think Arya just didn't want to raise her hope high that Nymeria is alive after so long... but I'm pretty sure it has to be Nymeria!