View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 06:28 AM
powerfully
Fan Forum Hero

I've got to say, Dany in Season 7 is doing a good job so far at being Queen. She's listening to Tyrion and her heart seems to be in the right place-she doesn’t want to full out attack the city because she knows many will die, and she doesn't want to invade because she doesn’t want to look like an Essosian conqueror. I love how she's putting all of her advisors in their places and truly stepping into her role as a ruler. The Dany/Varys scene was a highlight for me.

That Missandei and Grey Worm scene, was absolutely beautiful. Grey Worm was so human and raw, his words were like poetry and he was so afraid of not being good enough. It was also probably one of the best sex scenes on the show for sure, it was incredibly tasteful.

Melisandre and her prophecies...I think she thinks Dany is the princess that was promised. I personally think it could be either Jon or Dany or both. I don't want to go into too much shipping here but I am very very very excited for them to meet!

Great to have Ser Jorah back by the way. Sam finally does something!

I am sure Nymeria will turn up with her wolf pack for the big battle next season and help Arya. Agreeing about Bran. I thought we would get a Stark reunion this episode.

Admitting I underestimated Euron and Cersei. Especially Euron. I didn't imagine him as a great fighter in the books, more of a cunning leader. Oh well, it made for good action. But I am scared for Yara now (Ellaria I don't care much about). Poor Theon...I think it was right to jump off the boat. He could not have hoped to save Yara, both would be dead.

All in all a great episode. Not really complaining at all. We had strong scenes. Only "meh or boring" scene was Cersei in the Throne hall. Felt a bit unspectacular or me but I get the build up they did there.