View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 12:44 AM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

For a episode called Stormborn, this was a very slumber episodes. Very little happen, yet a lot of things got done.

Sam trying to find a cure for Jorah. Why come the Maesters are not even trying to help Jorah,or anyone? All the Maesters seem like total dicks. Sam told Norah that he was with his father when he died. Was that the first time Jorah learned of his father's death?

Arya run into Nymeria, her direwolf , but it didn't go with her. Aryan look so sad when Nymeria didn't go with her. She ran into hot pie, and seem a little disappointed when he ask her what happened to her, But did you see the way her eyes light when she found out that Jon is the king of the north. But what's going to happen to get there and find out that Sansa in charge? Wanna bet Little finger is going to try to turn them against each other?

Danny talk peace, and Cersei use fear. Two queens so different.
Sansa is getting on my nerves. I think whatever little finger is whispering in her ear is starting to get to.

What did Little family finger say to Jon that made him want to kill him?

I was shock when Euron Greyjoy attack ironborn fleet, and killed the sand snakes (I don't miss them) but who's body was that hanging off the boat? Was that Ellaria Sand? And did he kill Tara Greyjoy?