View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 10:54 AM
kaleidocat
Elite Fan

Lola is the best. She is skyrocketing to be a favorite. She knows herself and she knows what is right. Girl thinks fast on her feet at her restaurant too. "Her" restaurant. I wonder if there is pressure for her to take it over. I hope she doesn't think she has to settle and not go to university because she thinks she isn't smart enough. Because she's the smartest one at Hell High right now.

I think I might be over Shay and her sports scouting storylines. I need to see her when she is less intense.

I can't wait till I see all the episodes so I can go on a Frankie gif hunt. Her moping and self-absorption are much better when you can laugh at them. I love watching her facial expressions. Smashing that guitar was a bit much but at least she got it out of her system. Now we can move onto her latching onto Zig and Esme. That should be fun to watch them corrupt her.

Everything with Saad is intense. I want things to work out for him. But it is like so much is building up and no one is telling the truth. Now people blame him for Maya and now the money. I don't want to go back to school and hear all the gossip!

Onto the next.