View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 12:04 AM
wolkenfuehlen
Elite Fan

Celebrating 100,000 posts & our 17 Years Anniversary - July 12th 2017

Today we celebrate seventeen years since Young Americans first aired on The WB, and a tiny bit more since this lovely board opened! We also hit one hundred thousand posts on July 4th, so we decided to make today a joint celebration!

The fact that we are still here after all this time is simply incredible, and we would just like to say a huge

thank you!
to everyone who has posted on this board over the last seventeen years, be it just one post or one thousand. You've all shaped this board and turned it into the welcoming community it has become. We couldn't have done it without any of you!

On a personal note, this show and this board are now older than I was when I first saw it and when I first started posting here, which kinda means I've spent almost half my life on this board (most of the time modding it, too), and that's surreal, but I don't regret a single day. Every friendship I've made online in all my years of internet life can be traced back to this board and the community here, so thanks for that

Now it's time to crack open those coke bottles and dance to the beat of the steel drums of love

Anja and Sheida

#17yearsofYoungAmericans

Last edited by wolkenfuehlen; 07-12-2017 at 12:11 AM