View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

I just watched yesterday's episode and Cody and Jessica are such immature POS. The way Cody ran up to Josh I'm like WTF? It's a game! He acted like he was about to hit him or something over stupid votes. Then the way they attacked Josh and Ramses, get a damn grip. They are on the wrong show if votes make them that upset and they lied and screwed over Christmas as well. It's sad when girls like Jessica throw their whole game away for some d, and sociopathic d as well. I can't even fully celebrate Cody going this week cause I'm pretty sure they will have someone come back rme, especially when Cameron got voted out then Megan left. Cody clearly has mental issues, I literally think he will try to kill someone in that house, he's fking nuts. I could easily see him stalking Jessica or worse if she dumps him, he's completely crazy. As for Paul, I don't care for him much right now either since the game is predictably gift wrapped for him. I understand Ramses winning Veto would of ruined his plan but if your on the block your stupid to not try for the Veto so screw Paul in that regard. He's not as bad as Cody and Jessica but that's about it. Their once again not even trying to hide the fact their rigging the game for another past player zzz.