View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I've never liked Frankie. Never cared about her dumb SL's and I found the whole social media plot just blah. It was cool to see her spend time with Zig and Esme though because we haven't seen that interaction. Frankie smashing the guitar was so nutso. WTF girl calm yourself! This is why I dislike the girl she is so off the rails. And Esme posting the video of Frankie was so mean and annoying. This girl just gets worse and worse. (I will say they are entertaining though and the way that Frankie threw the money at him was )

It was nice to see more of Saad this episode because I want to learn about him. WTF zig and tiny for threatening him? I realize they were pissed because he punched Zig but Zig DID break his camera so.. idk, kinda more on Saad's side in this one. Saad and Lola are pretty cute together.

Shay's plot was a bit boring to me. And her stealing the money? I'm glad she gave it back but wow, that was a low moment. I don't understand why Lola wasn't more upset. Her lending the money was really nice and too nice.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote