View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 02:02 AM
Okun
Dedicated Fan

I kinda love crazy Frankie together with Esme. After they cut her depression plot short when she got a boyfriend it´s good to see it revisited now. And also that Hunter has a small role in her plot.

I´m going to be really happy to see douchebag Zig 2.0 leave at the end of this season. And hopefully without Maya at his side. I loved Zig 1.0 with her but his 2.0 version is something she really should run from.

It really irritated me that Tiny and Zig see Lola as a friend of theirs. Or was that just a cheap excuse? Saad`s story was good. I hope his sister will be in the maincast next season. I liked how Lola wasn´t fazed to hire Saad and hope that she´ll apologize to him for firing him.
Shay so doesn´t deserve Lola´s friendship at all and I hope that Lola realizes that someday.

Grace and Jonah kinda have a natural interaction but they look more like a couple that´s already been dating for quite a while and with missing the whole 'how did they fall in love and get together' thing it´s hard to take them serious - at least for me.
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote