View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Willow Fabian
Loyal Fan

I finally met him! (Which turned me into a sobbing mess!!)

(Can a moderator make them smaller, I don't know how!)

My thoughts post-meeting Nathan for an autograph :

Pros : When you arrive in front of Nathan, he looks at you directly in the eyes, shakes your hand and asks your name, immediately followed by "I'm Nathan, how are you?" (which you know... he really doesn't have to do!). He then says a little comment about the thing you ask him to sign. If you have a quick question to ask him, he'll answer if he has the time. He always makes you feel like he's happy to meet you and to be there.

Cons : Only one, and I understand it, he doesn't personalize the autographs (one of only 2, I believe, with Sir Patrick Stewart, to do that) That means not even writing your name on it.

Final thoughts : Nathan may not personalize his autographs, but he sure as hell personalizes the meeting you have with him and make you feel appreciated, which for me, is the best of the two, so I'm leaving with an amazing memory of this day.

Another point :

I was getting my copy of Dollhouse Season 1 signed by Enver Gjokaj sitting right next to Nathan around 5 minutes later, when Nathan popped up, the prankster that he is, and he took my DVD cover for a second, flipped it on its back and signed tinily over Enver's face!!!!! (which Enver replied to him with "You weren't even on this show!" (hilarious stuff, I couldn't stop laughing)

So, that gave me a second autograph by Nathan, this one for free!!!! And an amazing memory that I won't forget soon !

I'll post pictures of the autograhs in the next couple of days when I'll have access to my scanner!

07/07/17 - Met David Tennant, Nathan Fillion, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ruth Connell, Alex Kingston, Freema Agyeman... at MTLCC17 -
09/07/17

Last edited by Willow Fabian; 07-08-2017 at 09:08 PM
Willow Fabian is offline   Reply With Quote