View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 04:31 AM
hopeless romantic
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
I would love that! Charlotte been having some bad luck with guardians lately with them either dying or being Neolution crazy. Cosima is on the mend now and still seems to be skeptical of Neolution so Charlotte would be safe with them for now.

I guess she was trying to make sure Felix was safe and got a chance to bond with his other family, but still it wasn't her call to make.
Almost the last we saw, Felix brought Adele to a family dinner when he had been forbidden from revealing the location of their "safe house" to anyone because of just how dire things had become, then officially welcoming Adele into the family on Fee's behalf.

Felix had been in a tiff with Sarah when he invited her, so he had disobeyed, and when both Mrs. S and Sarah were admonishing him, he got stroppy enough to start a food fight, which was childish enough for me to figure out that he was feeling guilty.

Which suggested to me that Adele and Fee needed to have a necessary fight about secrets he was keeping from his blood half-sister about his foster family, while being reckless at the same time.

Said family still allowed/asked him to get her help to represent Adele to help Donnie get out of jail, if I remember the order of events correctly. And even though neither Allison nor Donnie wanted Fee to let Adele into Clone Club, only an imbecile would have believed that she wasn't putting 2+2 together and making at least five.

So now we're being set up (hopefully) for Adele and Felix to discover crucial information that can wrap up the series with a bow; which is a bit presumptuous on my part, but I'd genuinely rather have the final episode of this season result in either the annihilation of Clone Club or a victory over Neolution that will allow Helena's twins to at least be born in safety.... than to have the final episode go the way of a show like "Lost" which is widely acknowledged to have been made up at the last minute....

Which gets me to asking, "Why was her inclusion in the plot a bad thing, if her half-brother was previously willing to go down with the ship but cluing her in to the reason Felix had sent her away wasn't a form of rejection but rather an attempt to keep her safe from "Sarah's '****e' storm" and a form of love (which Adele clearly needed, when last we saw her drinking and using because she clearly felt powerless after the loss of her legitimate family to suddenly feeling like her past vices might suddenly become virtues...)".