View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 02:26 PM
Crystal222
Loyal Fan

I agree with both of you. When I first watched the ep, I thought Juliette was crazy, yet I also sympathized with her. It would be hard to watch the two of them have their love fest of each other's talent, especially when Juliette's ideas were overruled. She's not just insecure and pissed about the song choice but she's seeing them have a connection with each other that they aren't sharing with her.

So I understand her reaction. It was just totally over the top. I don't think Hallie has feelings for Avery--at least not yet. He's younger than her. In real life she's 5 years older than JJ, and while that's not a lot, it makes them nto seem like a romantic hookup, imo. Plus, the height thing, I think, makes them also look like they wouldn't be a couple. What I'm saying is, I'm not getting a sexual vibe between them. Just a friend vibe. There's no chemistry. So while I can understand Juliette not being happy about the way Avery and Hallie are acting, I just don't see anything for her to be jealous about. Which makes her reaction really ridiculous, imo.

That said, Avery is very clueless about how he is with women. Juliette knows how good looking he is, and I don't know if he's totally unaware of that or what, but I think she's right to think to think other women would find him attractive. Plus, he's terrible about telling Juliette how much he loves her and being extra sensitive to the fact that she might be jealous. He's too cavalier about Juliette's feelings about other women. Just some reassurance from him might've prevented the whole thing.

I'd love for J&A to talk about this, but knowing the show, they won't.