View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 07:12 AM
SRBleyton4ever
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
it was ****ing disgusting. can we please NOT?
Excuse you, but it wasn't the sisters kissing it was the GOO kissing Wynonna because it wanted to possess her ....... which is a completely different thing ....... and since Waverly might not even be an Earp it totally doesn't count as incest ........ it's not like they could've written a billion other scenarios to have the goo take over Wynonna instead ....... nope it's new way of possessing has to be through kissing, I don't make the rules

But in all honesty that kiss was totally messed up, and completely unnecessary. If the goo can possess Waverly from her touching a puddle (I know the show likes to forget but the s1 finale weren't that long ago) then they could've made that scene worked through them both just standing, looking at each other with their mouths open like other shows have, or even having Waverly touch Wynonna's arm. It's just really gross basically.

Quote:
remember when ashley and carmen kissed?? like??? wtf????
It was even funnier when she expected Spencer to be grateful that she hadn't cheated. Oh how I hate parts of s3 and the pointless drama so. damn. much.

Quote:
Okay, this show gets worse every time I hear about it
I often regret my choices i watching this show It's a rare show I watch for the actual plot instead of shipping/liking an actress and I just judge myself constantly but I can't quit