View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 10:14 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Watched it .. i loved it .. i dont know if you woulf have but i did enjoy it ..leigh i like evil alex reminds me so much ofOrphan Black
I loved it too. I really did.

It was outlandish at times but Troian was MAGICAL. I know the accent is being talked about, but take away the accent and just watch her acting... wow, what an amazing performance by Troian as both Spencer and Alex. It was time to shine for Troian. About time she gets some challenging material, she hit it out of the park!

Loved that Spoby ended up together as well. Scrabble, scene at the stables (the real Spencer and Toby, not Alex and Toby) were both phenomenal. Loved how Toby figured out who the real Spencer was asking that perfect question too. Love that they are together romantically and Toby's working with Jason.

I enjoyed finding out that Melissa and Spencer are finally super close and true sisters too.

Loved Mona's endgame. The queen of all lives on.

Really, overall it was surprisingly good. That last hour felt rushed and I wish we had about 30-60 minutes more but I can't complain. This is MK, we should be happy with what we received.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote