View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 10:45 AM
Karma Police
Fan Forum Star

Paula, there is no set day, we just cover two topics per week, so post the answers whenever you can through out the week. And even if you don't manage to do it within the week, posting it later is ok too.

Amelia, Lincoln. Will be my choice too but I'll post my answer on Sunday since I'm leaving to visit my dad.

Day 3: Favourite Earth-born female character

Anya

Gone too soon.

A great and smart leader who never backed down, always fought till the end, anything to lead her people to victory. She was extremely loyal to her people which is something I admire in people.

She came across as quite cold-hearted but I think she was actually caring. She didn't trust the delinquents and to her they were the enemy, so we didn't get to see that on screen but there were some subtle hints imo, like her relationships to Lexa or the scene in which she told Clarke to rescue the wounded girl, she was clearly worried. When Titus told her that the commander sent him to take over her unit she seemed hurt, likely because she realized Lexa, the one she mentored, had lost faith in her.

I wish she had a better exit, her death just didn't do her character any justice. She should have gone out being a warrior, random bullets just seemed like a disservice to how she was portrayed. She was also alone when she died, away from her people, really sad.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 06-24-2017 at 05:06 AM