View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 09:14 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)
Re: NP romance, I'm glad they didn't go there again just because I would hate any kind of tension over boys between Peyton and Haley. Also, given how toxic their relationship was and how incompatible they seemed to be, I didn't really need to see them try again. With that said, if it wasn't written too badly and didn't damage PH, I guess I could live with them being revisited. I did definitely always find them more interesting than Peyton/Jake.
I definitely have been up for NP happening again if PH handled it maturely, which they would have imo since their communication didn't suck like BP's did. An massive reason why NP were toxic in S1 was because of the person they were at the time and they both had developed as people since then so I could see them working again for a while. Lol, anything was more interesting than Jeyton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)
Maybe. But I actually kinda liked Nathan/basketball. His passion for it felt very genuine and that's one of rare areas where I didn't feel he was dull and lifeless. Though he definitely could have used some more interests and sls, unrelated to either basketball or relationships.
What other interests should have Nathan had?