View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 04:49 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
1x18 was a great NP episode and the HJ chemistry was so sparkly in that episode. It makes me wish they had stuck with the original triangle, they could have brought NP back together in an interesting way later in that season, imo. It felt like there were lingering feelings on both sides in that episode, especially in the scene where they talk and share a kiss.
That episode made me think they were toying with the idea of putting NP back together in S2 and I don't think they planned on the Naley marriage until the last minute. If they stuck with the NPL triangle, the end of season 1 would have been too early to put NP back together imo, especially they were both in love with other people at the time. I would have things with Naley the same thing (minus the marriage & tour stuff) until around 2.10/11 where Haley gets an scholarship offer to go to school for a few months in Europe and NH would break up over it. Peyton and Nathan would start hanging out more and they eventually get together with them dating for a while until they break up due to their feelings for Haley and Luke respectively.