View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 02:15 PM
believer14
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls2971 (View Post)
I hope it's only as a recurring member. How would they explain his exit from Garrett's team?

Maybe he's just on to fill in when other characters (like Reid and Tara) are absent.

I feel even worse for Damon now. I think the main complaint was the team didn't need that 8th member. So they fire him and hire another 8th member?
Oh my god, what idiots!

This is unbelievable.

So first, I thought Daniel would be a great replacement for Morgan and now we already have one... Also, why would we need now TWO Morgans? Forgot his character name, whathisname and Luke...

And as you said, they fired Damon and added a replacement, well, thats HARSH man! But really love Daniel addition, damn it, I love this move for CM, but problems stays the same...

And jls, I think you maybe forgot, but the reason for leaving Garrett team for the BAU is fairly obvious, they said that he has 4 kids maaan! And he is probably done travelling all around the world and never see his kids, now at least he is closer to home and doesn't need to travel that much... and maybe BB is going to be canceled also?