View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 12:37 PM
crazy_diamond
Fan Forum Legend

I was right

Right exert from Robert's meet and great today..

Quote:
This is definitely Robert’s last ouat season
He is doing a serial killer character after OUAT
He is so emotional talking about the dancing with Belle
He hated goldenqueen and hated the writers never address that and Rumple never apologized to Belle
He is gonna miss Emilie tremendously
source

Quote:
Robert’s meeting room was amazing.
I have so much to say.
He wouldn’t let them end the meeting room without everyone getting a question.

He did the Rumple giggle ..

He said that he was annoyed with the inconsistencies and unanswered questions on the show.

For example what Rumple suffered with Zelena, and that Rumple ****ing hates her for killing his son. Though he stressed that he adored Bex.

Rumple and Belle talking and him apologizing for everything.

He talked about his next character he’ll play for TV. A hit man that is tired of that way of life. It’s not for a couple of years.

He really really said that the reason viewers left was because of the inconsistencies and the unanswered questions that were important for the characters. And the problem the show had of never ending things. Like the never ending battle between him and Hook. Which wasn’t a fair fight anyway.

He talked about how moving his last moment with Emile was.

He made a joke of not being responsible for what happens in s7. He said that Rumple’s relationship with both Regina and Hook will be different. That it’s entirely new. So the war between Rumple and Hook is over.

He shook all our hands. Was very fun and animated. When the pics come out I’ll post.

There’s more but I can’t recall..lol
Maybe @judymulder will remember what I missed.

He was handsome, blue shirt, beautiful smile. I can’t say enough how amazing he was. Such a sweetheart.
source