View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 08:57 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
considering all the financial troubles Channel 10 currently has and being put on voluntary administration just a few days ago, I think the network is probably in the process of reshuffling some of its programs, many things needs to be done and sorted and I would imagine things are currently frantic at the network, so we should cut the network some slack. There are some speculations saying that Channel 10 could even go bankrupt as early as later this year, can you imagine just how terrible that would be? And what would happen to all the NCIS shows we love if channel 10 does go bankrupt? Although the network has already assured the public that they are not going anywhere and will stay on air, but they're still struggling to find new investors to fund their network, so it's a very dire situation for the network at the moment, so we shouldn't put even more pressure on the network right now, let's just be grateful to what we do have now.

I'm really upset and worried for the network right now, Channel 10 is actually my favourite network in Australia, many of my fav TV shows are aired on channel 10, so I hope they will be able to get back on their feet again.
I was just going to comment on that i had no idea it had that much issue i wonder what is going to happen