View Single Post
Old 03-18-2004, 02:32 AM
Tery
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Eliza (Liz):
<STRONG>Tery, I promise you...we must be long lost twin sisters or something. I read in the Moderator board that Mods need to open more threads and be active on their boards, interact with the posters. I was thinking...'what kind of thread can I open?' So, I thought of a thread exactly like this and I was going to open it today...right now as a matter of fact, and I come here to find this one! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] This is so cool!! Thanks for opening it.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] You're kidding me, right? What a coincidence! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've been thinking about opening one for a while now, but I've just been busy and somehow never got around to doing it. But I'm glad that if I hadn't started it, you would have! 'Cause each board should have this kind of thread where all the newbies (and oldbies) can come in and introduce themselves!

Name: Maja
Date of birth: May 15th 1986
Pets: None, but I've always wanted a cat and when I get my own place, I swear I'm getting one! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Siblings: Older sister
Fav actor: Keanu Reeves & Orlando Bloom are my absolute favourites, but I also love Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger, Colin Firth and Cillian Murphy
Fav actress: Keira Knightley, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock
Fav TV show: Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, AtS, Friends and Alias (as of last week when it started airing here)
Fav movie: The Matrix trilogy, The LotR trilogy, Now And Then, Cold Mountain, Love Actually
Fav sport: volleyball

How many Keanu movies have you seen: 19
Fav Keanu movie: The Matrix & Speed (I love action Keanu! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
Fav Keanu co-star: Sandra Bullock

Other interests: Travelling (although I haven't been to many places outside of Croatia), hanging around FF, Aerobics (I have lessons 2 times a week and I love it so much that I sometimes do the exercises at home! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) and tidying up (does that make me weird? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] 'Cause I really like things clean and tidy)

Last edited by Tery; 06-15-2004 at 10:32 AM