View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 07:52 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well I think I'm getting better. Well I'm not really big on comics books. I read some comics some stories I liked and some I didn't liked. Really you would probably hate the changes I would make to the stories.
I think I probably would, dragonfire. I love comic books, and when the movies stray too far from the comics they end up missing the entire point of the story and for all the wrong reasons. And I'm glad you're feeling better.

I think Sarah said she liked Star Trek and wanted to do the watch, Lauren. So what time tomorrow do you wanna do the Star Trek watch? Remember you're 14 hours ahead of me. How about the same time we would do the Bates Watch? 9pm my time?

I actually think the first Avengers movie was great, Lauren. Even if Hank and Janet weren't there as Ant-Man and Wasp, although I'd have preferred it if they were there. I'm gonna wait and see how Justice League turns out. And thanks for not spoiling me on Wonder Woman.

Awww, don't worry, Lauren. Your swelling will go down soon and your mouth will feel better. Just keep the spaces where the wisdom teeth were clean. Awww, are you napping with Ninja?

Oh, which Julius Caesar movie, Lauren? Was there a new one?

Yeah, my birthday and Arinna's are next Saturday, June 17th. But when is Tia's?

OMG, your mom ships SnowBarry? That's awesome!

Ben Affleck is still too old for Batman.