View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 06:24 PM
You can't kill me!
Fan Forum Star

Thomas & Newt #10: "Our first proper scene together, I remember really enjoying. Through that scene, I felt our relationship got even better" -Thomas

[10th]

They were two boys put in a maze by an evil organization called W.C.K.D where they were tested on their skills to survive The Flare,
a virus that slowly eats away at the brain, eventually turning the victims in to bloodthirsty animals bent on feasting on humans.

Thomas (formely named Steven) was chosen to be part of a W.C.K.D experiment which is where he met Newt.
Despite knowing they would have to be inserted in to the maze, with their memories being erased, they became best friends and would often times lean on the other for emotional support.
Their friendship was tested, however, when it was time for Thomas to finally do what he was chosen to do when he was hired by W.C.K.D which caused his friends to rebel.

fans;

⚫ KeepThisaSecret ⚫fire for a heart ⚫Glader|4|Life ⚫sourburst ⚫dancing in the rain ⚫EliseManny ⚫BehindBlueEyes ⚫Enchanted Goddess ⚫Stile's#1fan|TeenWolf ⚫Brittany45
⚫thepoison ⚫Enchanted Goddess ⚫blank space

future titles;

past threads;
[1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [8]
[8] | [9]

Last edited by dracarys; 10-10-2017 at 12:29 AM