View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

my thoughts on episode 2: (funny that i have answers to some of these questions now that ive seen the whole thing haha)

What I'm wondering is, if the main guy is listening to the tapes, and other people have listened to them too, then doesn't every person he mentioned in them have copies? Why aren't they all talking about them? Why arent in the hands of the police. Interesting that they said Clay was listening to tapes but he isnt that far into them yet.

I did like that Jessica said something about what Clay was listening to, so at least one other person listened to the tapes. She looked awful though, she was clearly distraught over what happened, and then wtf is up with Justin? He was hiding out too? At least her death if affecting these people...

Did the Jessica/Alex/Hannah friendships stuff happen after all the **** shaming stuff? It sucks they just ditched her for no real reason? And then Jess slapped her because she thought alex and hannah had a thing? So annoying. Hannah is just really getting the raw end of the deal here. No wonder she was so depressed! But then Jess says she was lying so what is the truth? How much of what Hannah says on the tapes is true? Jessica says at the end to Justin "if she was lying, why are you here?" so she probably is telling the truth and Jess was trying to cover it up?

I guess it makes sense that its taking Clay so long to listen because its hard for him. I like that Tony said that was the idea. Tony seems cool but everyone on this show seems suspicious. Him meeting with her parents was weird!

Why didn't Hannah give Clay a chance? They were cute and they obviously got along. He should have stood up for her more though, thats for sure. Maybe if he wasn't so awkward with her she would have known how much he actually liked her.

Cherie seemed kinda cute? I like the idea of Clay and Cherie maybe?

There are so many characters on this show and I wonder how everything fits together but I like that each episode revolves around someone new.