View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

that's what it sounds like but let me start from the beginning on my horrible day . I had to be to work by 5am and my dad looked at me last night and goes "You need to find another way" well me being me has a bike so I figured okay I'll just ride my bike, makes sense right? Especially with two old creepers trying to take women and following them lately. So anyways I got up at 2:30 and went to leave at 3:45, I didn't even make it down the street when my work bag (non-plastic) got stuck in my wheel, inside my bag was my work shirt, wallet and house keys so needless to say I had to sit outside until almost six this morning. I was cold, wet and hungry it was just horrible. My coworker offered to pay for a cab for me but I didn't want to leave the bike outside because of my wallet being in it (it has my ID, mine and Amaya's medical cards and money). I also ended up ripping my shirt on a tree branch. So needless to say by the time I got inside I took a shower and went to bed, I was over it. And to top off my horrible day my sisters coming home Monday and I've got the worst lower abdominal ache ever.