View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 01:41 AM
Little_Stewie
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero (View Post)
That brings up an interesting point. Up until now, I was under the impression that it didn't matter how much brain a zombie ate. But after Don E's buddy (I cannot, for the life of me remember his name) asked him "How much of that brain did you eat?" I'm thinking that maybe that is possible.
Interstingly, Don.E scooped out and ate a part of the blue brain that was located deep inside, (not at the surface). He probably ate the Amygdala, which is the brain center for fear. That would be my guess. In contrast, Blaine was shaving off pieces of the cortex, which should be harmless. Btw, I still not get why Blaine thinks that selling blue brains would be attractive to zombies. Have we seen evidence, that 'intense visions' give them some kind of kick?!? Anyways, it will be interesting to see what Ravi does to help Don.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero (View Post)
Looks like DA Baracus' poll numbers are going to go up. So is his shooter really an attacker, or was that a ploy by Fillmore Graves?

Blaine feeding brains to his dad...I don't get that. Has he never seen a horror movie? Taunting your enemy NEVER ends well.
Couldn't it have been Blaine shooting Baracus? He explained how this was benefiting his sales. It could have been his plan all along. I really enjoyed evil Blaine being bad.

Furthermore, what kind of trouble is Major gonna get into with his new admirer/pen pal? This doesn't look promising. Is she a zombie?

....and I still don't get the Liv/Justin romance.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.

Last edited by Little_Stewie; 06-01-2017 at 01:47 AM