View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 09:31 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Exactly. You don't have to explain yourself. The armchair psychologist thing is so insensitive and people don't realize it. He might have been trying to give you a compliment like "Wow, you are strong, you are keeping it together when it would be normal for you to fall apart" but it still comes across as judging, questioning and being intrusive.
True . Though I am a bit weird and when I talk about my feelings I analyze them as an outside observer. I do get why people would find it weird, but still it is a bit intrusive .

Quote:
I am working from home today. I wasn't going to, but our hot water is gone. No clue how that happened so Service Plus is coming within the next four hours (they give a block of time, calling before they arrive so it will be between noon - 4) to fix it.
Ah sucks about your hot water. I hope that it gets fixed today.

So I actually sprained yet again my right foot ankle so now I am walking a little bit slow. It's nothing serious. There is no pain or anything like that. I just feel general weakness which is why I have to rely on my left foot for the heavy part when it comes to walking and especially stairs.