View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 08:33 AM
wfmyers1207
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero (View Post)
Hmmm...Mr. Boss is back. This could prove interesting, going forward. Does Mr. Boss still have a grudge against Blaine, or is his problem with Peyton? Speaking of Peyton, I cannot wait to see her in that cat outfit next week. MEOW!

Dale is back. What are the chances that Clive comes clean with her, regarding the existence of zombies?

Clive geeking out over the D&D was funny, but not the least bit unexpected...they kinda telegraphed that one.

Ravi continuously trying to save Peyton's D&D character (Brangelina...LOL) seemed a bit desperate, but I get it. It does look like he's trying too hard, though. Dial it down my man; have some self-respect.

Looks like DA Baracus' poll numbers are going to go up. So is his shooter really an attacker, or was that a ploy by Fillmore Graves?

Blaine feeding brains to his dad...I don't get that. Has he never seen a horror movie? Taunting your enemy NEVER ends well.

So Major is keeping a freezer full of the same brain tubes that the zombie hunters are aware of in the house he shares with Ravi, who is trying to infiltrate said zombie hunters? Yeah...this can only end well.

Did I mention that I can't wait to see Peyton in that sexy outfit next week?
My predictions about some of your points:

I don't think Mr Boss is the kind of guy who lets ANY grudge pass, so both Blaine and Peyton better watch their asses!

Clive will tell Dale about Team Z.

What the show is really telegraphing is that FGE is behind all of the shat that has been going down.

Ravi is pretty whipped.

A shooter gets by the big bad FGE security types and then gets away? This happens just after Liv's new boyfriend gets off shift? No collusion here! Nothing suspicious going on! Move along, folks.