View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 10:30 PM
Superhero
Obsessed Fan

Hmmm...Mr. Boss is back. This could prove interesting, going forward. Does Mr. Boss still have a grudge against Blaine, or is his problem with Peyton? Speaking of Peyton, I cannot wait to see her in that cat outfit next week. MEOW!

Dale is back. What are the chances that Clive comes clean with her, regarding the existence of zombies?

Clive geeking out over the D&D was funny, but not the least bit unexpected...they kinda telegraphed that one.

Ravi continuously trying to save Peyton's D&D character (Brangelina...LOL) seemed a bit desperate, but I get it. It does look like he's trying too hard, though. Dial it down my man; have some self-respect.

Looks like DA Baracus' poll numbers are going to go up. So is his shooter really an attacker, or was that a ploy by Fillmore Graves?

Blaine feeding brains to his dad...I don't get that. Has he never seen a horror movie? Taunting your enemy NEVER ends well.

So Major is keeping a freezer full of the same brain tubes that the zombie hunters are aware of in the house he shares with Ravi, who is trying to infiltrate said zombie hunters? Yeah...this can only end well.

Did I mention that I can't wait to see Peyton in that sexy outfit next week?

Last edited by Superhero; 05-31-2017 at 05:58 AM