View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 11:22 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

A Spanish Interview with Nikolaj
Quote:
How did the relationship with the fans change as your character evolved?

The funny thing is, after the first season, I was worried people would scream or spit on the street. But I only had good experiences. Yes, some people did not like the character, but at the beginning they also loved to hate the character.

Now of course he changed because a lot of people like the character, expect him to do the right thing, and generated a discussion about Brianne and Cersei. It is very interesting because it shows that it is easy to hate someone you do not know. But if you start to know him, as happened with Jaime Lannister, you understand why he does what he does. And although he does bad things, he does them for the right reasons.

When do you think Jaime changed from "bad" to "good"?

I think what changed was our perception of him. Jaime was very honorable from the beginning. When he says "the things I do for love" and tries to kill a baby. He is doing the right thing, he is being honorable. Yes, he may not like us, but I do not think he has "changed changed". But of course, when he lost his hand, that was very important.

How would a happy ending for Jaime Lanister be?

I think that by the way the show goes, finishing live would be a happy ending. I doubt that will happen. If he could make a positive difference for someone he loves, like Tyrion, Brienne or Cersei, he would end up happy.

What was your favorite scene of the show?

In season seven there are very good scenes, but I can not speak of them. I love the scene in the bathtub, with Brienne, when Jaime tells the real story of why they call him kingslayer. It's a great scene.
Source
He was in comic con in Argentine He's so handsome, isn't he?

Nik was asked which episode in S7 was his fav

Quote:
@ArgenComicCon @lacosacine @Lbaini @milliebbrown @nikolajcw @cinergiaonline @JaviPonzo "Episode 4 of season 7 is my favorite" in response to which was his favorite episode of the series. THAT GOT #ArgComicCon handle
Does it mean we'll see something huge for Jaime this episode.

Quote:
nikolajwilliamcw Thank you for 3 brilliant days in buenos aires. Thanks to #riverplate #bocajrs #ggwc #comiconargentina
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 05-28-2017 at 01:28 PM