View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 04:01 PM
Jp10ah
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
I believe the baby must be Damien's from the way this promo and others have been set up; and Gunnar, good man that he is, is trying to make life as comfortable and uncomplicated for Scarlett and the baby as he can. I believe he wants and chooses to be a part of the baby's life....... He has always wanted to be a dad. He truly loves Scarlett, in spite of everything that has happened. And he is a true friend to her as well. I'm getting the vibe that Scarlett may already have second thoughts about sleeping with Damien....maybe even regrets. She has to know that Damien is a creep (IMO) by the way he treated her during the video shoot, and I'm wondering if he may have questioned Scarlett about getting an abortion when she said she was "having this baby. That's my decision." I don't think Gunnar would have asked her that....but I may be wrong. Lately from all her comments in her new interviews, Clare seems so enamored by the new liberation I-Am-Woman-Hear-Me-Roar storylines, especially what she said about how wonderful Rayna's sage deathbed advice was. I was so hoping Damien would skip town and be GONE already....but that doesn't seem to be the case. I admit I am curious to see where this is headed......NOT!, but I'll go along for the ride. Just Because.
But what's with the "do you still have feelings for him" crap? I'm so over indecisive Scarlett. She's whining about how she feels like she has to live Gunnar because he loves her but then she gives mixed signals with her "hold me" request at Rayna's funeral and now she's basically dangling Damien in his face. I don't get how we are supposed to root for Damien in any way shape or form. And I don't understand what the writers want us to feel if it isn't complete sympathy for Gunnar. His girlfriend that's he loved for years tells him she has feelings for a gross guy, then she breaks up with him only to tell him later that she's pregnant, she doesn't find out who the father is for 3 months and she shoves Damien in his face. Whether Gunnar is the father or not I feel nothing but pity! Ughhh what an awful existence! Does no one care about him or his feelings in any of this? Nope! He needs to grow up as Scarlett would say......