View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 07:58 PM
maplezbear
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
Looking at prices I narrowed it down to 2 days at Disney. I was thinking Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

I've been told that you can do both Universal Parks in one day so was thinking 1 day there with the park to park ticket. But even with those 3 days it's still $700 for the 2 of us.

But we've decided on Orlando in September. I'm looking at one website crowd calendar (which apparently has been real accurate in the past). The week we originally picked had the lowest crowds. But looking at my tracker my monthly visit is suppose to be that week. The week after isn't as low but still low. They use a out of 10 scale and the original week the 3 days that we picked was 2/10 and 3/10 and the next week are 3/10 and 4/10.
Animal Kingdom looks like it would be interesting.
Yikes! It's nuts how expensive the theme parks are now days. I live in FL and that is one reason I don't go to the parks. That and the crowds

That sucks that your monthly is due the time you wanted to go on vacay. Hopefully you can do something like Paula mentioned if you don't want to go the week after.