View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 06:55 PM
BlondieLeigh
Fan Forum Legend

The o2 arena in London has heightened it's security. That's where Ariana is meant to be headed next. I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't go ahead, and I wouldn't blame her either, she may be safe, but no way is she okay.

Yes, the victims will be children, parents, and arena staff. No one would ever deserve this, but them targeting children makes it harder to stomach. I'm not scared, this won't stop me going to concerts in the future, I'm angry.

There's now conflicting reports of where the explosion was, some witnesses are saying inside, others are saying just outside. There were initial rumours of two explosions but police don't think that was the case, but witnesses are saying there were nuts and bolts on the floor, so it may have been a nail bomb.

In the midst of tragedy though, good always shines through. We're hearing stories of parents that were there with their own children stopping to calm down and help the unaccompanied minors in the arena. People in Manchester opening their homes to those that have no way of getting home with the trains down. The taxi drivers taking people out of the area for free. The people that left their homes to go and pick up complete strangers to take them somewhere safe. We need those stories right now.

Leigh Tumblr