View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 06:14 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I think there are three reasons why Megan is back... first to drive a wedge between Meredith and Nathan, 2nd that Owen can make peace with Nathan. And we already could see that the topic about Megan's return brought Owen and Amelia closer again. So this storyline only makes sense when Megan is back for a longer arc.
I don't think Megan had to come back to bring Owen and Nathan closer together. They may not be back to being BFF at the moment. But they made enough peace in the last year or Owen has come along way. But now that she is alive, whether she sticks around or not, it will allow Owen to realize he might have hated Riggs for what he did to his sister. But he shouldn't have blamed him. They can make peace in that way...

About Meredith and Nathan, it's a obstacle and it's a ode to Season 1 season ender where Addison comes and shocks Meredith. This time Meredith is strong enough to let him go and see what happens. Also she knows if it was Derek...

And I still have hopes that will be the series finale, Derek waking up or his death was faked LOL. But she knows if as she said, if it was Derek, she would be long gone.

So we will see if they are strong enough to make it. Or this was another step along the way for Meredith to heal from losing Derek. A real romance that fails because of outside forces...

But yeah this storyline, wherever it goes, has allowed Owen and Amelia to actually talk to each other without the pain and hurt of the past year coming in the way... And it might help them.

Given Stephanie's gone, they need a new female. So I could ultimate Megan joining the staff when she's recovered.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote