View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 10:55 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

I should be asleep. Instead I had to watch Prison Break. I'm still digesting the episode. Poor Linc and Michael just can't catch a break. Honestly, next week looks to be when it all heats up.

I am confused though. Who Grabbed Mike when he went to get the helicopter? Then he was fine at the house then sleep over. Also do,we trust the best friend or was she in on it? She look surprised by the guy with the gun. Suppose she could have tipped Jacob off unknowingly.

Also I'm still disappointed Jacob is posideon but now I also kind of like it. I'm confused as you can see. It makes me feel really bad for Sara though. I don't like that she was a pawn. Jacob might fancy himself in love with her but in reality it's that he feels like he won some game between him and Michael and she's the prize. It makes me sick.

I was so happy to see Sucre. I missed his papis. he was so happy to see Michael.

Poor Whip is so confused. He seems sad he doesn't know Michael like he thought he did.

Oh I loved the freaking Korean guys who's name I can never remember stayed. He seemed so happy to be there and actually be free.