View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 07:13 AM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
New promo pretty much confirmed Maddie show https://twitter.com/NashvilleCMT/sta...23613835198464
Exactly, especially Juliette is only talking about maddie instead of herself. Poor hayden, she must be pissed. Even avery got more. I really hope hayden leaves after season 6. That she finds something else good so she can finally move on and I can finally stop caring for this crappy show altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Totally agree with you. In fact, for the first time in a long time, I liked what was happening with Maddie. She sounded mature and level-headed in her support of Daphne. And in many of the other promos, she looks like she's getting disillusioned very fast with Clay. I guess I'll have to wait and see about that relationship, but I read somewhere earlier that he's gone. So I think I already know the answer to that.
The problem is not whether or not maddie is mature or not. It#s just we want less maddie and more the others. Especially Hayden and Avery. The fact Juliette only speak about maddie her charcter in relation to maddie bothers me a lot and totally confirms Maddie/daphneville