View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

So the other day Amaya finally meet her grandmother. It was nice though I was so nervous lol. They're really excited over the new baby. Yesterday her older brothers mom brought us over so Amaya could meet her siblings. So she has an older sister, a younger sister and three older brothers plus there's a few she hasn't meet yet. Amaya did great with em though it was awkward . Her father wouldn't come over so the mother of four of the kids went home and said I had left to get him over there so he walks in the house and totally blows off Amaya. Then his mom and sister brought her out to them but she freaked out and ended up soaking through . Every time I tried bringing her near the living room she'd freak out so I felt so bad about not having changed her but then her grandma brought her back out there and (this is where I alert the media) he held her and changed her . Then he went to leave without saying bye but his sister said aren't you gonna say bye? So he held her again. He is now considering when we go to court just owning up and signing the paper so hopefully this all goes in a good direction now