View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 06:16 PM
NotDoneAbusingYou
Master Fan

I'm not ready to trust Bothwell knowing the history. Not sure if they will go for accuracy on that or not, but if they so he is a horrible human being so IDK.

Aa much as I enjoyed Mary tearing up that paper...I think that was a mistake. Not saying she should have signed it because obviously that's a bad idea, but I think she should have been more tactful. That only served to piss him off and make things worse. She should have at least made him think he had a chance of earning his place. Shutting him down completely and giving him no hope makes him dangerous. Now he has nothing to lose.

Catherine should have been smarter. She should know better than to mess with that stuff and we know that it will likely bite her in the ass later. I can only hope it will take a few people down with her.

Narcisse is an ass, pure and simple. Hasn't changed a bit. Losing Lola did nothing to make him a better person.

Gideon ia a moron. He had no reason to rat Mary out. He may as well have just signed her death warrant. How does he just stop caring about her so quickly. Like I get that he moved on, but that was cold. Another instance of Mary should have listened to Catherine. She did tell her never to trust him...and what did she go and do?

Last edited by NotDoneAbusingYou; 05-07-2017 at 04:10 AM
NotDoneAbusingYou is offline   Reply With Quote