View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 01:59 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I agree that they love Bex, but Zelena has had no storyline all season up until recently. If they are needing to reduce the cast, Zelena is a character that can exit without a huge impact because she's only really connected to Regina and hasn't played a major role in any of the stories this season. I initially thought maybe she would choose to leave town, but now that she and Regina are getting along, I don't see that happening. Perhaps she will still be around for a possible season 7 though. I'm just kind of thinking out loud about this.
I get what you're saying from a storyline point of view. And like I stated, I would never say never. Anything is possible with these writers and it is easy to expect the worst with their track record. They could use her in the causality count of the final battle if they really wanted to. In that event, I think we know who ends up raising baby Robyn then.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.