View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 11:55 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Sorry for your suffering siblings PodMom and that Liz's kids have some creepy virus now - truly always something! Hope they are feeling better soon. Kidney stones are such a pain. But your sister's pain is off the chart, poor thing.

Keepsmiling you are a champ to get hubby and all his equipment to the Master's graduation and long drive. (It's about a 6 hour drive to that wedding we're going to, also, which is super far for people used to short New England driving distances).

Mr ML just lost a big filling yesterday and now he'll need a root canal and a crown and those are $$ - oh well, good it happened while I'm still working and we have a dental plan. But always something!

Barbara decided she is going with us to the Buffalo NY wedding, so I booked hotels rooms for her and us (because it seems she's incapable of making a hotel reservation by herself sigh) - I got one with 2 beds for us, in case my son decides he's coming to the wedding, but that is still up in the air. I found out the wedding hotel has an indoor pool! Woohoo, packing a bathing suit. Still need to book places for the August wedding party/celebration in Long Island.

We're going to visit Aunt Millie tomorrow - she's 91 now, G-d bless her. She seems to be doing pretty well. Uncle Richard, Millie's brother-in-law, who is a year or two younger, has dementia now, but luckily he lives with two of his sons who look after him.

So annoyed, they were having a free lunch today for the office, for Admin Professional day. I went over to see what it was, and they had bought ONE big 8-foot long sub, that was full of ham and cheese and chicken and I don't know what else but I couldn't eat it. And there was a pan of salad, that was mostly gone already when I got there. No thought if anybody was Jewish or Muslim (couldn't have ham or meat/cheese) or a vegetarian (couldn't have meat); they bought ONE sandwich. I'm sure the person who ordered it/picked it out was very happy with their choice.. I went back to my desk and ate a yogurt.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan