View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 11:16 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
It just crossed my mind today that I hope they're not having Regina and Zelena suddenly have all this sisterly bonding because they're planning to kill Zelena off. They do like to do things like that to Regina. As many issues as I have with Zelena, I wouldn't want to see she and Regina become close, only for Regina to lose her. I think I've reached a point now where I want Zelena to stay. I can't believe I'm saying that. *Looks around for flying pigs, snow in July, hell freezing over...*
I would never say never but I'm leaning more towards, no, they won't kill her. If not for Regina's sake, just because they love Bex so much and would keep her open for possible guest appearances in the future if she's one of the actors the network does cut. They even went out of their way to keep her character over Robin Hood. I think it's more likely they'd write her leaving somehow.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.