View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 02:42 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I actually just recently listened to a panel with Sean for the first time, going a little back, it might have been Spooky con or something, lol - but yeah he was describing the time he got the phone call from A&E telling him they were bringing Zelena back & that she would be the mother of his child. So obviously going 'way back when' they had ideas in mind for Zelena & motherhood but definitely it could have been done WAY better without involving Robin Hood. At least Regina's connection to her niece would have been more normal rather than her becoming the stepmother to her own niece by blood had Robin Hood lived. Now that won't be happening.

I just got annoyed with the story pattern they started setting between Zelena & Regina. Everything they did gave Zelena what Regina couldn't have or what she was not ...

1) Zelena & Regina both have magic but Zelena is better
2) Zelena can have a baby; Regina can't
3) Zelena has a baby with Regina's soulmate, Regina doesn't have one with her soulmate
4) Regina's conflict with her mother gets downplayed by Zelena's conflict over being abandoned. Both on their own merit are worthwhile character stories but when put in competition with each other on who had it worse? I feel they tried to push for Zelena since they also saddled her with an abusive step father to boot.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-28-2017 at 02:51 PM