View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 06:11 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

No, I agree, Sherry. I think I could take Regina & Zelena a bit better if I didn't have to constantly see the baby.

I guess it still irritates me because if they wanted to use motherhood as a means to help redeem Zelena, kind of like a parallel to what helped Regina (aka. Henry), there were a zillion other ways of going about that so that potential relationships didn't get ruined in the process. Not only OQ but even the sister relationship will forever be tainted by that. Hades wasn't even a permanent character and if they didn't want the baby daddy to be a permanent figure involved on the show, there you go. How about revealing they had a child in the past that Zelena already gave away? This way they didn't have to worry about a baby onscreen, the child could be older, and there you go! Some complexity in the dynamics of what Cora did to Zelena and maybe why Zelena did what she did. It also could have made for some interesting bonding for Regina & Zelena if Regina maybe helped her to find the child? That could have been a way for Regina to have other family ties other than just the Charmings.

I realize it's all water under the bridge now and we're stuck with what we're stuck with but I still feel so ... blah over the whole thing.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-28-2017 at 06:19 AM