View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 01:29 AM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
^ Aww yeah, that episode had a lot of cute moments! I also liked their dance in the Prom episode. The way they smiled at each other there was so sweet.

The S4 Prom episode finally brought back the hope of Dawson and Joey as a romantic couple, which felt like a huge relief. James and Katie looked so happy to be back together that way again.

Quote:
Watched "Alternative Lifestyles" last night. I really liked the DJo scene at the beginning with Mitch. It was funny that Joey was hiding in the closet the whole time and Dawson told her he'd see her in a few minutes when Mitch came back.

I'm happy you mentioned that episode; Mitch was hilarious and was not fooled at all, knowing that Joey would climb back into Dawson's room.

I always felt as if Mitch was the number one supporter of Dawson and Joey as a couple and I remember him supporting Dawson when he wanted to do the boat race against Pacey in Season 3. Plus, Season 5 was so symbolic about Mitch's death re-igniting Dawson's determination to be with Joey for good.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen