View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 07:13 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
They seem do this quite often with Regina. It happened with Zelena in season 3 and the one scene she had with Ingrid in season 4. I think she got knocked out by Maleficent once in season 4 too. It seems like they started her out as being very powerful in the first couple of seasons and now they've gone back on that. I'm hoping to see her knock the Black Fairy on her @$$ at least once too. Let her get in at least one good shot.
Yup.

I'm not sure what the idea is behind this unless it was multi-faceted and at the expense of her to benefit other characters ... 1) A&E love Bex and wanted to push for her character, Zelena, to hold importance and they did that through her magic 2) because Emma has light magic as a product of TL and being a Savior, they wanted to downplay Regina & her magic for that? Which is a little strange since they went on to establish that Regina & Emma can usually get things done better magically when they both work together. Where they seemed to really undermine Regina more in the magical department is under all other dark magic practitioners ... ie. Rumple, Zelena, Ingrid, & even with Maleficient.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.