View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 07:51 PM
sherry02
Master Fan

I very much enjoyed the actress who played young Zelena as well. Great casting choice there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
She is just completely dismissive of Regina's feelings over everything that involved her soulmate and her sister - treating it like Regina is a nuisance who just needs to get over it.
Very much agree on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I thought it was cool we got some Zelena, Regina, & Black Fairy confrontation but I think the episode went overboard trying to reinforce how much more powerful Zelena is over Regina. It made me want to roll my eyes that Zelena said it more than once and then they had BF toss Regina like a rag doll to further prove the point. Don't get me wrong, I get Regina isn't technically the EQ anymore but I haven't seen where that should dilute her magic when she successfully went up against her EQ counterpart pretty evenly matched. BF doesn't need light magic either and I get she wanted dark unstable magic to alter the fairy crystals but downplaying Regina like that kind of takes me back to s3 only this time it will stick because Emma will likely defeat BF in the end with some form of light magic? So I am hoping for one scene next episode where Regina can send the BF on her @$$ at least once! Lol.
They seem do this quite often with Regina. It happened with Zelena in season 3 and the one scene she had with Ingrid in season 4. I think she got knocked out by Maleficent once in season 4 too. It seems like they started her out as being very powerful in the first couple of seasons and now they've gone back on that. I'm hoping to see her knock the Black Fairy on her @$$ at least once too. Let her get in at least one good shot.