View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 06:25 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

- Poor Kara is bored. I guess being Supergirl and having Mon-El isn’t enough for her after all. Who'da thunk it?

- Ravi's here! Does National City have a Zombie problem?

- Yay! Lyra is part of the Superfriends team! She needs a few lessons on self-control though.

- The Vardies are killing people again. Where’s The Doctor?. Oops, sorry. Got confused. Another one of my shows had killer nano-swarms this week ...

- Did Katie McGrath just give up on her American accent this episode?

- We went 25 minute without Mon-El. That must be a new record.

- Mon-El as Kara’s comedic sidekick would have been way better than rushing a romance. I wish they would have done this in the first place. I actually liked their interactions this episode.

- Well… Lyra and Winn blew up spectacularly. Have they never had a disagreement before? The severity of her freak-out kind of seemed out of the blue. She needs to apologize to him for that. Seriously. (Also, WTF writers? Where did that even come from??)

- Me (after the first killing): It’s totally the assistant, isn’t it?

... though using Ravi Jack as the weapon was unexpected. Poor Lena.

- Kara: I will always be your friend, and I will always protect you
Lena *finally realizes Kara is Supergirl (maybe?)*

- So happy to see CatCo being used again. Are the writers finally fixing their mistakes?

- Oh dear… Evil!Lois is trying to mess with Lena now. How does she even know who Kara's friends are?

Last edited by Elektra; 04-25-2017 at 06:27 AM
Elektra is offline   Reply With Quote